Wind Technician-Traveling Technician
|Title:||Wind Technician-Traveling Technician|
DescriptionWind Technician - Traveling Technician
- Commonly work at heights of 260’ or more above ground on or within wind turbine.
- Perform gearbox oil changes, torquing, tensioning, inspections, maintenance, repairs and upkeep on various wind turbines.
- Follows instructions, procedures diagrams, and control systems.
- Completes reports and paperwork as required.
- Perform other duties as required by project or customer.
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours as required by customer needs.
- Must be willing and able to travel to any work sites locally, regionally, and nationally without restriction.
- Previous experience performing post-construction O&M on wind turbines preferred.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic testing equipment such as voltage testers, amp clamps, oscilloscopes, hand tools, and power tools required.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, prints, and schematics.
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights, lift up to or more than 60 lbs., and work in adverse weather conditions possibly for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, and ability to travel to any work sites locally, regionally, or nationally without restriction.
- Must pass pre-hire physical and drug screen, and background check.
Aero Energy Services is committed to achieving environmental, health, and safety excellence. Compliance with safety procedures and processes is every employee’s responsibility and considered a requisite for consideration for employment. While Aero does provide internal safety training, candidates with prior training/certifications are preferred.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications